More and more dogs suffer from degenerative diseases, sports injuries or overload damage. Physiotherapy for dogs is no longer just for the sick; it includes a comprehensive program for every dog.
In particular, great importance is attached to prevention because, often, you can use preventative therapy to avoid worse complications.
With a lot of tools you can make excercises by yourself and train your dog in coordination, stabilisation, endurance and build up muscles.
- Certified program physiotherapist for humans since 2006
- Certified dog physiotherapist since 2012
- Specialist in electrotherapy for dogs
- Dog physiotherapist of the German IPO dogs on the FMBB 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Special education as sportdog physiotherapist
- Hosted several seminars in Russia, Poland, Austria, Switzerland, France and Slovakia.
Sincerely yours Mirjam Knauer
Do not hesitate to contact us at any time!
Are you interested?
Contact us – We will send you all the important information regarding physiotherapy!